- United Health Care (All United Products)
- Well-mark Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Midlands Choice.
- Medicaid (Amerigroup and Iowa Total Care).
It is however, your ultimate responsibility for all fees and therefore you may want to call your provider, asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are Licensed Mental Health Counselors covered by this plan?
What to expect when paying for services
- Fees, copays, and coverage will be determined before our first appointment.
- I accept payment in the form of cash, credit card, or check.
- Payment is due at the beginning of each session
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice (except in the case of an emergency) may be billed for the full price of the session.
Should an issue with attending your appointments arise, please notify me as soon as possible. I understand that things happen and am willing to work with you to address these issues. However, multiple missed appointments may result in the discontinuation of regular scheduled services.